Morden Wharf, Greenwich Peninsula, London Friday 10th September 2021 - Saturday 11th September 2021 Doors at 11:45, Expected finish time: 22:00
Riverside Beer Festival hosted by Brew By Numbers.
On the 10th and 11th of September we will be hosting some of the best breweries from the UK and around the world in our new site at Morden Wharf
Over two days and four sessions we will be pouring hundreds of beers from breweries in the UK, Europe and the US including some of the biggest names in the craft beer scene.
Our spectacular riverside venue will also host musical performances across the weekend and some of the best London food vendors to enjoy with the beers. We can't wait to host you in our new site and enjoy some incredible beers with views of the city skyline.
What’s included in your ticket:
• Entry to the event for your allotted session time with unlimited pours from all breweries and beers pouring each session
• Access to food vendors and our outdoor riverside space
• Free branded festival glass – marked to 100ml for pours, the glass is yours to keep
• Small festival bag with goodies!
What is not included in your ticket:
• Food – if you are hungry you will need to bring a little extra money. We will have multiple food vendors across the site including vegan and vegetarian operators.
• Additional alcoholic drinks from the bar, including spirit mixers, wine, cocktails etc
Disclaimer: This festival is about enjoying alcohol responsibly. If any attendee is seen to be visibly drunk they will be refused service. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone in the venue. Please note that service and drinks pouring will stop during the last 15 minutes of each session.